Proof of Funds is held in top 25 Banks, cash-backed, master account, in your name or your business’s name for 8 weeks, extendable for up to 14 consecutive 4-week terms. $1M to $2B USD only. NOT lienable or callable, credit enhancement only.
Bank Account Proof of Funds is in a top 25 domestic bank if it is less than $99 Million USD and in HSBC Hong Kong if it is $100 M USD or more.
Funds are verifiable by:
- Standard Account
- MT-760 for additional fee
All account are CASH backed. Accounts are verified on a bank to bank basis ONLY. Clients CANNOT withdraw or encumber funds. Funds are NOT lienable or callable.
Contract is for 8 week term, but can be extended for up to 14 consecutive 4-week terms.
Please return all completed Proof of Funds documents (downloads available below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bank Proof of Funds Instructions:
1. Complete, sign & return this Client Request Letter to receive a contract and escrow instructions –> Click Here
2. Review the Joint Venture Proof of Funds Contract with your partners and team of advisors including attorney(s).
3. If JV Contract is acceptable and compatible with the success of your project, sign and return with:
- Color copy of passport
- Utility bill to verify address
- Articles of Incorporation.
4. Wire fee into escrow account.
5. Bank Account Proof of Funds opened in 10 International Banking Days or less.
6. Fee is released from escrow to us.
If you want a leased bank instrument ($3M minimum), please submit this client information sheet to us in addition to the Proof of Funds client information sheet –> Click Here
Here a re few sites that may be useful to you. Thanks for stopping by.
Clopton Capital Announces Desire to Obtain Larger Commercial ...
tax- supervisor- international jobs in Lincoln VA - CNNMoney.com
I want to use transactional funding to fund foreclosures? - Yahoo ...
Mutual fund fees and expenses - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
BBC - Blogs - Profile
Mutual fund - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia