Proof of funds that are cash-backed in a master account at a brokerage firm, in your name or business name for 60 days, extendable to 1 year. $1M to $2B USD only. NOT lienable or callable, credit enhancement only.
We have funds at Success Bullion, a brokerage firm. Its main branch is in Hong Kong and it has a branch in California. We will open a Proof of Funds account in your name or your business’s name. The minimum amount is $1 M USD and the maximum amount is $2B USD. The contract is for 60 days.
Please return all completed Proof of Funds documents (downloads available below) to email@example.com
Brokerage Proof of Funds Instructions:
1. Complete, sign & return this Client Information Sheet to receive a contract and escrow instructions –> Click Here
2. Review the Proof of Funds Contract with your partners and team of advisors including attorney(s).
3. If the Contract is acceptable and compatible with the needs of your project, sign and return with:
- Color copy of passport
- Articles of Incorporation
4. Wire fee into escrow account.
5. Brokerage Account Proof of Funds opened in 2 International Banking Days or less.
6. Fee is released from escrow to us while the funds remain in escrow for the duration of the Proof of Funds contract.
Our brokerage Proof of Funds are less expensive than obtaining bank Proof of Funds so it is more cost-effective to use these if your project will allow for this.
Here a re few sites that may be useful to you. Thanks for stopping by.
Trade finance: Definition from Answers.com
June ~8 2007
Payment gateway - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
Financial transaction tax - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia
OscarthePug on HuffingtonPost
Bank - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia