SanDisk Announces Agreement to Acquire Pliant Technology MILPITAS, Calif.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–SanDisk Corporation (NASDAQ:SNDK), a global leader in flash memory storage solutions, today announced a definitive agreement to acquire Pliant Technology, Inc., a leading developer of enterprise solid state drives (SSD). Under the terms of the agreement, SanDisk will pay approximately $ 327 million in cash and [...]Read More...
Scan This With Your Smartphone
Like Our Website?
Like Our Facebook Page?
- Transportation Secretary Nominee Ducks Highway Financing Questions - Roll Call
- US Capital-Equipment Financing Up 23% in April-Survey - Fox Business
- Skyhigh Networks Receives $20 Mln in Series B Financing - Thomson Reuters' peHUB (press release)
- Zentila Raises $2.1 Mln in Series A Financing - Thomson Reuters' peHUB (press release)
- Seller financing: an untapped resource for real estate agents - Inman.com
Powered by Related RSS
- $$$ Learn About Crowdfunding To Raise Fast Money! CLICK HERE! $$$
- Be the first to comment.