Today, the real estate market is such that it is hard to get hard money. Some hard money lenders have gone belly up, while the ones in business have tightened their underwriting procedures. Before they can finance you, you have to make advance payments in points and high interest rates. Your profits are therefore drastically […]Read More...
Scan This With Your Smartphone
Like Our Website?
Like Our Facebook Page?
- Juniper Melrose $3.50 million Financing. J Douglas Rippeto Jr Submitted May ... - OctaFinance.com
- House Approves Sweeping Changes To Public Financing System - Hartford Courant
- Connecticut House votes to change public financing rules - Washington Times
- Developers Need Financing Agreement For $650M New Bedford Casino - CBS Local
- Bond experts: Boston 2024 financing plan contradicts vow to avoid public funds - Boston Business Journal
Powered by Related RSS
- $$$ Learn About Crowdfunding To Raise Fast Money! CLICK HERE! $$$
- Be the first to comment.