CBEC tightens norms for project imports The Central Board of Excise and Customs (CBEC) has tightened the norms for project imports based on the observations made in the audit review of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India (CAG) on the working of project imports scheme. Read more on Business Standard India Flashback – May [...]Read More...
Scan This With Your Smartphone
Like Our Website?
Like Our Facebook Page?
- Media Journal: Dish Lines up Financing for Sprint Bid - Wall Street Journal (blog)
- Transaction Action: NRP nets $18.64 million in financing for S.A., Ohio projects - San Antonio Business Journal (blog)
- Northwestern Mutual Real Estate provides $14.5M Gramercy financing - The Business Journal of Milwaukee
- Bloomberg: Public financing won't solve Albany's scandal problem - New York Post
- Reports: Dell buyout group to amass $7B in financing - Austin Business Journal
Powered by Related RSS
- $$$ Learn About Crowdfunding To Raise Fast Money! CLICK HERE! $$$
- Be the first to comment.